You have an idea for the Whatcom County Science and Engineering Fair. Great! Let’s figure out the best way for you to show your project.
IMPORTANT QUESTION: Are you planning on attending the Washington STATE Science and Engineering Fair in Bremerton, WA? (GOING TO STATE)
- Use the ISEF-Reg-Form
WHATCOM COUNTY SCIENCE FAIR (NOT GOING TO STATE)
Step 1: What type of experiment are you doing? Are you doing a:
- Scientific Experiment | USE THIS FORM
- Engineering Invention/Makerspace | USE THIS FORM
- Collection/Observation | USE THIS FORM
- Demonstration or Model | USE THIS FORM
Step 2: Does your project need pre-approval before you begin your experiment?
Some project areas require approval BEFORE experimentation begins. For safety reasons, the WCSEF requires such pre-approval follow the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) rules: ISEF Rules and Guidelines
Because the Intel ISEF rules can be rather intimidating, we have prepared a summary of the key sections to help you get started:
- Human Subjects (including projects involving the use of psychological surveys)
- Hazardous Substances or Devices (including model rockets, drugs, alcohol, and many other chemicals)
- Nonhuman Vertebrate Animals
- Potentially Hazardous Biological Agents (microorganisms, recombinant DNA (rDNA) technologies, or human or animal fresh tissues, blood, or body fluids)
Step 3: Have a question about your experiment? Need clarification? We’re here to help!
Please email us at email@example.com
Step 4: Submit your registration form and payment before the deadlines!
Payment can be accepted at St. Paul’s Academy between 8:00-4:00 daily, or by mail:
Whatcom County Science and Engineering Fair
|EARLY REGISTRATION FEE||REGISTRATION FEE||LATE REGISTRATION FEE|
|February 22, 2019||March 01, 2019||4:00pm, March 04, 2019|
|$15 per student||$20 per student||$30 per student|
|Fee assistance is available and confidential. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|